Sunday, February 10, 2013

MY QUEST TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE


Hi,If you have found your self on this page and reading this then you most likely have already been to a bunch of other sites as well trying to learn how to make money or looking for new ways to make money online from home or from your computer. I my self did the very same thing. I spent weeks going from one misleading ad after another looking for a program or someone to help me, or put me in the right direction at least. I guess in every thing in life that involves money you will find people trying to take it from you in any way they can. What made me the most mad about the sites I went is on, the sign up page they would disable the option for auto fill, so I would have to retype all my info over and over again just to get in and find out there offer’s were not what they said they were. I was trying every thing I could find. I did surveys. and let me tell you they would ask me a million questions and then say I wasn't what the surveyor wanted, three times in a row mind you and finally they gave me one and when I was done they only gave me a entry into a drawing. I felt like a sucker and was so mad I screamed! there has got to be a better way then this I told my self so back to Google I went for another session of key word search’s rewording over and over. then I came across micro job’s and thought now this is it. but after completing task after task and spent my whole evening doing so I had not made very much. I pushed on though and after three days I had not even made ten dollars! most people might had given up and I would have too If I had a job, but see I am in fact unemployed and don’t have a car to go to a job If I had one and living in a rural place where there is no buss line and nothing in walking distance. the only thing I did have going for me is I had a laptop and a internet connection So on I pressed searching for the answer. I couldn't do eBay because I had nothing to sell. I tried Craigslist but ended up with ton’s of spam and people sending me fraudulent checks wanting me to deposit them and send part of it to a fictitious painter or contractor. I mean I was born at night, but not last night! then I came across the term affiliate. now I read a lot of blog’s and forms on this and for those of you who don’t know what a affiliate is or what they do well in a nut shell you sell other peoples products online for a commission. there are web sites that do nothing but offer different products. I latter found out that most every site on line that sells anything offers a affiliate program. Walmart for instant, if you scroll to the very bottom where all the fine print is you will see where it says affiliate program. and when you click on it and sign up it allows you to pick the product you want to sell and embed your info in the link or html code and when you make a web site and past that on the website and some one goes there and wants to buy it you will get a commission and while signing up you choose how to be paid. by check or Paypal or direct deposit in to your banking account. so that being said I was thinking now this looks promising. so I got to work mind you. I mean work. I was so excited and stayed at it for three days strait with just a few hours sleep building web site after website. I built four in all. the first with about 300 different items. the next three were just a single product. I put a counter on the web site and after a week I had made no money……….. all that work for nothing. then I found it!!! I was searching for videos on how people were using this very same method and I found this video telling you how this guy was using the same affiliate program I was and was doing very well at it. so I continued to watch. now If I had not went through all I had went through I might have clicked away from it but to be honest I was tired I mean tried at this point of searching and searching and reading and reading and watching video after video so I was kinda just stuck on stupid as they say in Georgia and just let it play. he showed how he made $12.000 in a month with the same affiliate program I was with. but he brought something to my attention. he knows how to bring traffic to the site. I mentioned earlier I had put a counter on my sites. well I went and checked them and the only traffic to them was from me!!! that’s why Im not making money! he promises to walk you through the steps so I took a chance and bought his system if you will. more like a step by step instructions with screen shots and video on how he does it. a link with user name and password is emailed to you right away to his web page that takes you through it. I am now making money and its wonderful!! IM not making millions but its a pay check that only takes a hour or two a day. theirs a lot of work the first three days getting it all set up to the point money is coming in but after that its mostly on auto pilot. so watch his video and get excited like I did, praise be this is the real thing. now go make some residual income. if your working a full time job and doing this at night or even on the week end you will get to the point where you find your making more money sleeping then you are all day hard at work. crazy huh? Click Here!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment